Share To Your Friendzz

Tweet
Search Software,Wallpaper,Sexy Actress Wallpaper,Tips,Movie Review,Latest Cars & Bikes Inforamtion,Latest Mobile Information

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Sonakshi Sinha - Upcoming Race 2 New Upcoming Film Hot And Sexy Images photo Latest New Sexy And Beautiful Wallpaper wallpaper Hot And Sexy Images

Bollywood cute actress Sonakshi Sinha is the leading actress in Hindi movie Race fame duplicate "Race 2" director of Abbas-Mustan brothers wants her to get rid of her 'Gaon Ki Gori' photos completely. So the actress Sonakshi Sinha is busy shedding extra fault."First, I had to lose weight for my debut film 'Dabangg.' Now I've to get into even better shape for 'Joker' and 'Race 2.'For the last two years that's all I seem to be doing. Loosing weight. But I am fine with that. Because it's important for me to look good," said Hindi stars Sonakshi Sinha of 23 years age actress."Bipasha Basu was presented in a very striking way in Race film. We've to make sure Sonakshi Sinha is equally presented in the sequel," says producer Ramesh Taurani.

Share To Facebook

Popular Posts